Sunday, December 18, 2005

Index to Customer Service Topics

Since I heard, I'd been selected as a candidate for the RAC, I've been compiling notes on various topics. I've also collected ideas from colleagues, friends, and acquaintances.

As an Information Technology professional, I'd prefer to setup a database of "topics" organized by "category" to be discussed by the RAC. I plan to do this in the near future, either with WMATA's help or by using my company's or publicly available resources. For now, I'll establish a BLOG posting for each category. Over the next few days, I'll write each up as I compile my notes by "category".

The future database should give Metro customers an opportunity to make suggestions and keep a running commentary on responses and the direction Metro takes on each topic. Additionally, we could tie this database to a forum to discuss the various options so that when problem are brought up, solutions are also brought forward.

For now, If you have comments on a specific category, please post a comment to the appropriate category as I get them posted:

I. Michael Snyder
WMATA Riders' Advisory Council
Council Member for Maryland - MetroRail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home